Lilly Bridal’s Payment Plan is a great way to order your wedding dress and fit the payments into your weekly or fortnightly budget. Payment Plans are available for all wedding dresses in our catalogue, and for custom dress designs too.
Buying with a Payment Plan is easy:
- Select your dress and enter the requested measurements, then add it to your basket.
- Proceed to the checkout and select “Payment Plan” as your payment method.
- We’ll provide you the details for making your first deposit on the order confirmation page.
- All you need to do now is pay off the balance within 4 months, and no later than 4 weeks before your wedding. We’ll send you some reminders too.
Other important information about Payment Plans
- All Lilly Bridal Dresses are custom tailored, for this reason deposits are non-refundable.
- Payments can only be made via PayPal or Direct Deposit (online banking)
- A minimum payment of $100 must be made each month and we’ll send you regular reminders with your balance.
- The maximum length for payment plans is 4 months. Full payment must be made within this period to avoid order cancellation.
- Your wedding dress will only be shipped when full payment is recieved.
- We recommend you complete all payments at least 4 weeks in advance of your wedding date to ensure your dress arrives on time.
- The minimum time it takes to complete and ship an order from your first payment is 6 weeks.