Custom gowns are made using fine fabrics and the same quality tailoring that goes into all of our dresses, and of course, they’re well priced too.
Each custom gown is inspected by us to ensure a great fit and our high standards of craftsmanship in tailoring. Because custom dresses are tailored from photos, there may be slight variances between the design and the final product.
Details and Customisations:
Dress 1 – Ceremony Dress
- Light Ivory Matte Silk satin Underlay Light Ivory Lace Overlay on Bodice
- A-Line Tulle Skirt with Sweetheart Bodice
- 70cm Train on Dress lining under full dress (No lace on Bottom of dress – Tulle Only)
- Corset Back
- Beaded Waistband Sewn onto Dress
- Lined Off the shoulder Straps with lace Appliques with Spaghetti Straps on Shoulder. ( Refer Images of straps)
- Scattered Glass Beading through Lace Appliques.
Dress 2 – Reception Dress
- Light Ivory Matte Silk satin underlay with Glitter Tulle Overlay in 5 layers
- Illusion straps with Glitter V Neckline and sweetheart neckline underlay
- V Backline
- Invisible Zip up back
- Floor Length
Dress 3 – Flowergirl Dress
- Same as Bride’s Reception Dress
- Not as deep V Neck – Modest V neck.
- Floor length like Bride’s Dress
- Measurements Provided in email for sizing.
- Waltz Veil (Single Tier with Blusher to Waist) in Light Ivory Soft Tulle – 114 cms Length with comb.
We offer Payment Plans for purchases too.
Shipping and Tailoring: Orders from outside of Australia.
- It usually takes around 9 weeks for you to receive your dress, this includes:
- Tailoring Time: 5-6 weeks from receiving your order
- Quality Assurance Time: 1 week from your dress being completed by our tailors.
- Shipping: 2 weeks depending on the destination and shipping type.
- Please note that some orders can take longer and we will advise you if this is the case.
- We provide FREE shipping for all dresses and is provided with Full Tracking and Signature on Delivery.
Please note that the dresses do not come with a Hoop/Petticoat and will need to be bought/hired separately from your local Bridal shop. We will be incorporating these in our catalogue in the future. However please contact us if you encounter any problems and we can gladly assist.
All Lilly Bridal wedding dresses are handmade by our tailors. With this in mind there may be some slight variances between each garment
Please refer to our FAQ for further details.