Custom gowns are made using fine fabrics and the same quality tailoring that goes into all of our dresses, and of course, they’re well priced too.
Each custom gown is inspected by us to ensure a great fit and our high standards of craftsmanship in tailoring. Because custom dresses are tailored from photos, there may be slight variances between the design and the final product.
Details and Customisations:
- Crepe Skirt with Corded Lace Bodice
- Detachable Crepe Off The Shoulder Straps Like Image
- Buttons from bust down to stop at Thigh Split
- Lace Appliques on Crepe down to Hip line Like images
- Train Length – 1m from Floor ( To be Confirmed)
- Boned Bodice with Inbuilt Cups
- Detachable Slightly Puffed Sleeves from Off the Shoulder Length to Wrist Cuff
- Tulle with Lace appliques
- 1cm Crepe Waistband with Matte Silk Satin Blend Lining and 5 Layers of Tulle Overlay
- Train – To Be confirmed
Additional Measurements Required – You can send this via Email or include in the Notes Section after your Add To Cart.
- Please Provide the Following Additional Measurements:
- Bicep Circumference
- Elbow Circumference
- Wrist Circumference
- Wrist to Elbow Length
- Elbow to Top of Shoulder
- Full Length of Arm from Top of Shoulder to Wrist
- If you would like the dress more customised to your body Please provide the following measurements:
We offer Payment Plans for purchases too.
Shipping and Tailoring: Orders from outside of Australia.
- It usually takes around 7 weeks for you to receive your dress, this includes:
- Tailoring Time: 3-4 weeks from receiving your order
- Quality Assurance Time: 1 week from your dress being completed by our tailors.
- Shipping: 1-2 weeks depending on the destination and shipping type.
- Please note that some orders can take longer and we will advise you if this is the case.
- We provide FREE shipping for all dresses and is provided with Full Tracking and Signature on Delivery.
Please note that the dresses do not come with a Hoop/Petticoat and will need to be bought/hired separately from your local Bridal shop. We will be incorporating these in our catalogue in the future. However please contact us if you encounter any problems and we can gladly assist.
All Lilly Bridal wedding dresses are handmade by our tailors. With this in mind there may be some slight variances between each garment
Please refer to our FAQ for further details.