Custom gowns are made using fine fabrics and the same quality tailoring that goes into all of our dresses, and of course, they’re well priced too.
Each custom gown is inspected by us to ensure a great fit and our high standards of craftsmanship in tailoring. Because custom dresses are tailored from photos, there may be slight variances between the design and the final product.
Details and Customisations:
- Silk Chiffon with a Matte Silk Satin underlay in Light Ivory
- No waist belt
- Thigh High Split
- 74cms from Hemline to Top of Split
- Split on Right Side
- Back detail to be like front placement
- Added in Cups with minimal boning.
- Angled Mid section like images ( Front and Back)
- Cape to be full width (no Split in Cape)
- Cape on Right Side
- 29cms wide across top of shoulder
- 142cms from Top of shoulder to floor
- 70cm unlined train from floor ( Underlay lining to the floor, Chiffon Train 70cms from that)
- 85cms Bust
- 72cms Waist
- 95cms Hips
- 154cms Natural Height
- 11cm Heel Height
- 11.5cms Waist Ruching Height
- 44cm Armseye
- 30 cms Shoulder to Top of Right Side Waist rouching
- 28 cms Left Waist side (Slight Angled like images)
We offer Payment Plans for purchases too.
Shipping and Tailoring: Orders from outside of Australia.
- It usually takes around 9 weeks for you to receive your dress, this includes:
- Tailoring Time: 5-6 weeks from receiving your order
- Quality Assurance Time: 1 week from your dress being completed by our tailors.
- Shipping: 2 weeks depending on the destination and shipping type.
- Please note that some orders can take longer and we will advise you if this is the case.
- We provide FREE shipping for all dresses and is provided with Full Tracking and Signature on Delivery.
Please note that the dresses do not come with a Hoop/Petticoat and will need to be bought/hired separately from your local Bridal shop. We will be incorporating these in our catalogue in the future. However please contact us if you encounter any problems and we can gladly assist.
All Lilly Bridal wedding dresses are handmade by our tailors. With this in mind there may be some slight variances between each garment
Please refer to our FAQ for further details.